Ajay from Express Test & Tag Blacktown offers professional electrical test and tag services for affordable prices. Using the latest testing technology, have peace of mind that your safety is in the hands of a trained professional.
Express Test & Tag Blacktown offer the following services:
- Single phase electrical appliances
- Microwave radiation testing
- Three phase testing
- Portable and fix RCD testing
- Change plug-top and socket
- FREE testing record (computer based)
Why Test & Tag?
Under current legislation and to meet OH&S legal requirements, businesses, contractors and sole traders must ensure their electrical appliances are tested and tagged for safety compliance as set out in Australia standard AS3760:2010. Ensure your business is compliant today with Express!
How Often Should I Test & Tag?
When determining the frequency of testing and tagging your electrical equipment the most important factor is the type of environment the item is located in. Generally, “high risk” items can be identified as equipment frequently in use, exposed to elements and open to damage. To help you determine how frequently your electrical items should be tested, Express Test & Tag Blacktown recommends the following timeframes:
- 3 months – building, construction and demolition tools/equipment
- 6 months – commercial kitchens, factories, warehouses and production equipment
- 12 months – items in an environment where the equipment/supply cord is prone to flexing or open to abuse
- 5 yearly – items in an environment where the equipment/supply cord is not prone to flexing or open to abuse
What Equipment Needs to be Tested?
Typically any electrical item that has a power lead that is plugged into a power point needs to be inspected, tested and tagged on a regular basis.
For your convenience, Express will even provide courtesy reminders for when your next service is due!
Express Test & Tag Blacktown are available 7 days a week with afterhours and weekend services available.