Welcome to Express Test and Tag Bundoora!
Is your workplace safe?
All employers have a duty of care under common law and can now be made liable if they fail to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk. Most people are unaware of their legal responsibilities.
As part of your ongoing responsibility, all portable electronic appliances should be tested in accordance with the Australian Standard AS3760:2010.
Our safety inspection and testing fully complies with the obligations of today’s Australian Standard whilst being carried out in a cost effective method without risking personnel safety or involving lengthy equipment downtime.
Why use Express Test and Tag Bundoora?
Express Test and Tag Thomastown are your local mobile tagging service providers that are fully insured, trained and able to come at a time that suits you to minimise any disruption to your business.
We are confident we can give you the best price around!
What is included?
- A visual check of all appliances and electrical leads to identify any problems or defects
- Electrical tests performed with Portable Appliance Tester on all items
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with next due dates
- FREE computer generated report detailing appliances and test results
- FREE reminder service when your tags are up for renewal
- Peace of mind that you are making your workplace safer for you & your staff
What we test
- Microwave radiation testing
- All kitchen appliances
- Computers and Monitors
- Printers, fax machines and copiers
- Extension leads & power boards
- Electrical power tools
- Residual Current Devices (RCD’s)
- 3 Phase equipment
- And much, much more…
Plug Top Replacement is also available!
Located in Melbourne’s outer north, we service suburbs including Thomastown, Bundoora, Epping, Mill Park, Somerton, Campbellfield and Greensborough.
For a no obligation free quote ask for Robert on 1300 EXPRESS today or get an online quote now at www.expresstestandtag.com.au