Hi, we are Kim and Mark from Express Test and Tag Conondale. Kim has 20 years of experience in the Workplace, Health and Safety field and understands the legislative requirements for your business.
We are friendly, reliable, cost effective, flexible and provide a safe workplace for you and your staff. To ensure all your legislative compliances are met please give us a call today. If we miss your call we guarantee a call back within 30minutes. For your convenience we can arrange to do early morning or after hour services to meet your business times.
Express Test and Tag Conondale offers the following services:
- Test and tag all electrical equipment – portable and fixed
- Construction sites
- Caravan Parks
- Small businesses
- Industrial estates
- Retirement villages
- Medical centres
We are offering free microwave testing when you book your Express service.
Is you workplace safe?
All employers have a duty of care under common law and can now be made liable if they fail to provide and maintain a safe working environment without risk, many people are unaware of this legal responsibility.
All portable electronic appliances should be tested in accordance with the AS/NZ 3760:2010 standard.
Why choose us?
We are your local test and tag providers that are fully insured, trained and able to come at the time that suits your business requirements.
What we do?
- Full visual check of all appliances prior to testing
- Electrical testing of items with Portable Appliance tester
- Tagging of all appliances and leads with test and due dates
- Free reminder service when your items are due for retest
- Peace of mind that your workplace is safe for all
We test the following:
- Microwave radiation and appliance testing
- All electrical appliances
- Computers and monitors
- Printers, fax and copiers
- All leads & power boards
- Electrical power tools
- Residual Current Devices (RCD’s)
- Fixed RCD’s
Express Test and Tag Conondale is available in Tewantin, Eumundi, Pomona, Doonan, Cooran, Cooroy, Yandina, Cooroibah, Lake Macdonald, Ninderry, Black Mountain and North Arm.