It’s the Law…is your business complying?
Does your workplace look like this?
Welcome to Express Test and Tag Tynong where your safety comes first.
Hello, my name is John from Express Mobile Test and Tag Tynong and we are excited to offer you services around the City of Casey and the Cardinia Shire Council districts. These areas include but are not limited to the Pakenham, Nar Nar Goon, Tynong, Lang Lang and Tooradin. I hold an Electrical Reconnect/Disconnect License together with a Construction Induction White Card and a First Aid Level 3.
I’m a highly trained professional to thoroughly inspect and test all electrical appliances in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation & Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760. I am also qualified in 10A, 15A, 20A and 32Amp plug replacement.
My mission is to provide outstanding service and solutions through dedication and excellence.
Competitive pricing and professional work guaranteed.
Test and Tag Regulations Victoria AS/NZS3760
As prescribed by the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations , the person having control of a workplace or access to that workplace, i.e. employer, self-employed person, main contractor, must ensure that all plug-in electrical equipment and residual current devices (RCDs) at the workplace are safe and appropriately inspected, tested and tagged by a competent and trained person.
AS/NZS3760 In-Service Safety Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment is acknowledged all over the country as the minimum safety obligation for the workplaces. Worksafe Victoria has advised the Victoria Trades Hall Council that they are now “actively enforcing the standard and inspecting all types of premises to confirm introduction of minimum safety testing programs consistent with AS3760.”
This standard applies to all types of electrical appliance including leads and power boards in offices, factories and so on (ie computers, microwaves, kettles, tools and even mobile phone charges).The required inspection / testing frequencies in AS/NZ3760 provide for electrical equipment to be tested at maximum intervals of 12 months. This is appropriate for stall & concession owned equipment that is not subject to a hostile environment.
Where equipment is exposed to a hostile environment, greater frequency of inspection shall be completed e.g. 3 month intervals. Hired equipment is required to be inspected prior to each hire and tagged at maximum intervals of 3 months.
- Free Quotes and Competitive pricing, we won’t be beaten on price.
- Prompt, Friendly and Professional Service
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible hours to minimise operational downtime
- Before and After hour Services (conditions apply)
- Increased Productivity by not tying up company personnel resources
- Electrical Reconnect/Disconnect license and Construction Induction (white card) which allows on site e.g. construction access
Our Services Include:
- A Visual Test of all appliances and leads to help identify possible hazards or defects
- Earth Test
- Insulation Test
- Leakage Test
- Polarity Test
- Microwave Oven Testing
Express Test and Tag provide a Microwave Oven Radiation Leakage Service to test your microwave oven for leakage under the Australian Standard AS3350.2.25
- Portable RCD (Safety Switch ) Testing
Express Test and Tag conduct a 6 monthly or yearly procedure (Pending environment) to ensure that the Australian Standard is being met
- Fixed RCD (Safety Switch) Testing
- Electrical Test and Tag
Express Test and Tag teams are trained to thoroughly inspect and test all electrical appliances in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760
- Tagging of all appliances with a next service reminder
- 10A, 15A, 20A and 32Amp plug replacement
- A Comprehensive Service Report provided on all appliances inspected and tested
- A follow up call reminders for next service due via SMS, email, or call
To book a job or to get a free quote call now on 1300EXPRESS and don’t forget to ask for John!
ABN 49 986 407 424